LS Legal is the law firm of Attorney Leonie Splittgerber in Munich. Leonie Splittgerber has many years of experience in advising companies both as an external lawyer and as part of the legal department of companies. Clients therefore receive from her "not only paragraphs", but practical advice.
Leonie Splittgerber, attorney at law, admitted to the German Bar in 2002:
- 2002 to 2005: Attorney at law with the law firm SernetzSchäfer in Munich/Germany
- 2005 to 2009: Legal department of the privat equity company Arques Industries AG (Starnberg): Operational consulting of affiliated companies, e.g. baby carriage manufacturers, paper manufacturers, online shops)
- 2010 to 2018: Legal department mydays GmbH and JochenSchweizermydays Holding GmbH (Munich): Legal advice to these companies, in particular operational business, purchasing and sales models (online and offline), corporate housekeeping.
- In addition: Self-employed attorney (LS Legal) in commercial law, data protection law and IT security law.
- Languages: German, English, French