LS Legal advises companies of all industries on legal topics in connection with their daily operations. LS Legal offers this advice at flexible prices, which are also attractive for small and medium-sized companies.
LS Legal's main consulting areas:
- Operational day-to-day business of clients, contract drafting (consulting, drafting, negotiation), consulting on the implementation of business models
- IT contracts, e-commerce/internet, general terms and conditions (online and offline);
- Website check, in particular of online shops (B2B and B2C)
- Consumer protection, in particular distance selling and travel contract law;
- Data protection law and data security;
- Advertising (online and offline), advertising models, newsletters, adtech;
- General contract law (e.g. cooperation agreements, supplier agreements, trade partner agreements);
- Corporate law (also as "corporate housekeeping").
LS Legal's Industry focus:
LS Legal advises companies in all sectors. A special industry focus lies in the following areas
- consumer products and services
- Online shops
- Wellbeing, sports and fitness
- Travel and hotel business
LS-Legal's consulting approach:
LS Legal combines business experience with knowledge and curiosity. In this way, complex legal issues can be translated into the language of the client. At the same time, practical and commercially valuable solutions can be achieved. This is done quickly, precisely and – due to the tight cost structure – at attractive fees.
The consulting structure is flexible. Depending on the client’s wishes, LS Legal offers e.g. legal advice in the “classical” approach, as a hotline or as an extension of the company or the legal department (outside counsel).
Contact Attorney Leonie Splittgerber, attorney at law